Our five day intensive program is delivered by qualified health professionals including a Physiotherapist, Midwife, Babywearing Consultant, Exercise Physiologist and of course a Kangatrainer!
- Pre/post-natal physiological changes
- Post-natal complications relating to exercise
- Kangatraining choreography
- Stretching/fitness and strength modules
- Post-natal workout structure and considerations
- Baby wearing background
- Baby wearing in exercise
- Marketing assistance
- License rights and obligations.
Once you have completed our training program, you have three months to pass both a theoretical and practical exams before becoming a qualified Kangatrainer and conducting your first class.
The examination process is extremely flexible and can be completed in your own time from the privacy of your own home.
Our expert team of health professionals deliver informative and workshop style presentations that enhance the learning process. We encourage our trainers to keep in contact with our team of specialists who can assist in uncertain situations in a class situation.
- Physiotherapist, Lifern Kok
- Midwife, Bronwyn Amoore
- Baby Wearing Consultant, Liz Wagenknecht (Babywearing School Australia)
- Kangatraining Australia, Sarah Tarrant
- Exercise Physiologist, Jamie Tarrant